The Kensington is a retirement community in the heart of Walnut Creek, just minutes from the Bedford Gallery, Lesher Center, and the California Symphony – and with easy access to the surrounding Bay Area. Blending comfort, style, delicious dining options, and a full calendar of social, recreational and cultural opportunities with maintenance-free living and CARF-accredited supportive care, you’ll the senior living lifestyle that fits your needs.
Enjoy a morning walk along Iron Trail. Explore the downtown area, with its hundred-year-old buildings and high-end shopping. Or catch the Contra Costa BART for a day trip to the city. No matter your preference, you will discover endless opportunities for fun and excitement.
At The Kensington, you’ll find amenities designed with you in mind:
- Dine Your Way™ at The Kensington’s onsite restaurant with daily fresh specials and evolving menus, so you can enjoy meals as you choose.
- Lushly landscaped grounds, bubbling fountains, walking paths, and outdoor seating area to stroll and relax outdoors
- Media/TV room to catch a show or great film
- Art room and crafting opportunities to bring out your creative side
- Library for enjoying a good book or a game of cards
- Putting green to practice your swing
- Assisted living services and memory care for your peace of mind
- Pet-friendly environment so bring your best friend
The Kensington’s beautiful and thoughtfully-designed studio, one- and two-bedroom residences include the following:
- Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator
- Individual climate controls (heating & air conditioning)
- Safety assist grab bars in tub and showers
- Private patios or balconies (not all residences)
Call (925) 233-6950 today to take a personal tour and discover the lifestyle offered at The Kensington.